United States National Bridge Inventory, 2013
- United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics and United States. Federal Highway Administration.
- The NBI is a collection of information (database) describing the more than 600,000 of the Nation's bridges located on public roads, including Interstate Highways, U.S. highways, State and county roads, as well as publicly-accessible bridges on Federal lands. It presents a State by State summary analysis of the number, location, and general condition of highway bridges within each State.
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- National Transportation Atlas Databases (NTAD) 2013
- United States
- inlandWaters, location, structure, and transportation
- Held by:
|Click on map to inspect values|