City Limits Sphere of Influence, Santa Cruz County, California, 2014
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.) -- Local Agency Formation Commission
- This polygonal dataset illustrates the spheres of influence for cities within Santa Cruz County, California.A "sphere of influence"" is defined as a "plan for the probable physical boundaries and services area of a local government agency as determined by LAFCO" (Local Agency Formation Commission). The sphere defines the extent the city or special district will probably expand to within the timespan of its current general plan. Boundaries were first converted from Local Area Formation Commission (LAFCO) paper maps to AutoCAD drawings. These were plotted and reviewed by the LAFCO executive officer.
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.) -- Assessor's Office
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Boundaries, Planningcadastre, Spheres Of Influence, and Cities and Towns
- Held by:
|Click on map to inspect values|