National Waterway Network Nodes
- Vanderbilt Engineering Center for Transportation Operations and Research, Vanderbilt University
- The National Waterway Network is a comprehensive network database of the nation's navigable waterways. The data set covers the 48 contiguous States plus the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and water links between. Waterway Network Nodes may represent physical entities such as river confluences, ports/facilities, and intermodal terminals, US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE nodes), or may be inserted for analytical purposes. Approximately 224 USACE ports are geo-coded in the node database.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Navigation Data Center
- United States, Great Lakes, Gulf Of Mexico, Intracoastal Waterway, Puerto Rico, Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Bering Sea, Caribbean Sea, Canada, Gulf Of Mexico, Pacific Ocean, and Panama
- Inlandwater and Transportation
- Held by:
|Click on map to inspect values|