Civil War Southern States : Rivers, ca. 1864
- Harvard University. Center for Geographic Analysis.
- River locations during the US Civil War in the Confederate States. Vector data extracted from digital map provided by the Library of Congress at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3860.cw0048100. Image georeferencing and feature extraction work done by EastView.
- Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division
- southeastern US, confederate states, Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Confederate States of America, and Southern States
- location and inlandWaters
- Held by:
|Click on map to inspect values|