Civil War Southern States : Islands, ca. 1864
- Harvard University. Center for Geographic Analysis.
- Coastal islands during the US Civil War in the Confederate States. Vector data extracted from digital map provided by the Library of Congress at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3860.cw0048100. Image georeferencing and feature extraction work done by EastView.
- Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division
- southeastern US, confederate states, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Confederate States of America, Southern States, and Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
- location and imageryBaseMapsEarthCover
- Held by:
|Click on map to inspect values|