Civil War Southern States : Feature Annotations, ca. 1864
- Harvard University. Center for Geographic Analysis.
- Annotations for features in dataset for time period during the US Civil War in the Confederate States. Vector data extracted from digital map provided by the Library of Congress at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3860.cw0048100. Image georeferencing and feature extraction work done by EastView.
- Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division
- southeastern US, confederate states, Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Confederate States of America, Southern States, and Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
- location and imageryBaseMapsEarthCover
- Held by:
|Click on map to inspect values|